We are looking for new colleagues to start any time soon.
PIM / CyberArk Administrator / Architect (f/m)
Application area: IT Security / Information management
Contract type: permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for a Privilege Identity Management (PIM) Architect to provide value to one of our major client in the field of chemicals.
For us counts your performance as well as your personality regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
- A challenging work environment in a dynamic team
- Interesting IT projects with innovative technologies
- Long-term, high-quality customer relationships
- Attractive bonus rules
- Experience in Architecting CyberArk implementation for a Large Project. Discover privileged end points and number of privilege credentials using CyberArk Tool, identify the stakeholders – Operations, InfoSec, Audit and Compliance, Infrastructure
- Experience in defining PAM/PIM Governance Framework, PAM/PIM Requirements, PAM/PIM AS-IS use cases for Normal Users, Admin Users, Approval process flow in PVWA before a user can access privilege account data or file from a Safe/privilege access
- Experience in defining standard operating procedure SOP, SMTD for the current cyber environment
- Single point of contact/lead working with Customer, Product Vendor and other stakeholders for end to end project delivery
- Should provide expert guidance to Customer for implementation of all Components of CyberArk mentioned in Skill section
CyberArk, Privileged Session Manager
Mandatory Skills – Privilege Identity Management Architect with 8+ years of experience to drive the Architecture, Capacity Planning, Technical Requirements, Design phase and Implementation phase
- 2+ Years’ experience design and implementation of o CyberArk 9.x
- Enterprise Password Vault
- Privileged Session Manager
- Password Vault Web Access
- Central Policy Manager
- Application Identity Manager
- On-Demand Privileges Manager
- Privileged Session Manager SSH Proxy
- PrivateArk Client
- 5+ Years’ experience design and implementation of Privilege Identity Management projects using CyberArk 9.x, CyberArk v8 and CyberArk v7.2.7
- Experience in implementing CyberArk Privileged Account Management, Password Management across Platforms, Applications, Databases, Servers, Operating System Accounts and centrally managed Domain Admin Accounts, Application Admin Accounts, DBA Accounts, Default OS Accounts, Service Accounts, Super User Accounts
- Experience in Building and Deploying CyberArk in DEV, QA and Production.
- Experience in Integrating with 500+ Windows End points (Servers, Workstation), UNIX end points
- You are willing to learn the German language.
- Project experience
- Analytical thinking
- Communication and empathy
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are looking forward to your documents and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.