We are constantly looking for new colleagues to start any time soon.
PO (f/m) Project Officer
- A challenging work environment in a dynamic team
- Interesting IT projects with innovative technologies
- Long-term, high-quality customer relationships
- Attractive bonus rules
- Support the project leader in various activities
- Coordinate and prepare meetings
- Create and optimize presentations
- Document all project-relevant processes
- Communicate and correspond with different project coordinators
- Track and document all open points (i.e. minutes of the meeting)
- Assist our clients to optimally adjust the interchange between these processes, using modern techniques and methods.
- Your work will be paramount to contribute to the overall success of a project and satisfy the client.
- Completed commercial training, degree or comparable professional experience
- Communication and presentation skills
- Gained initial project management experience
- Structured and methodical attitude
- Experience in working with MS Office
- Professional appearance
- Excellent customer relationship management skills and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Completed commercial training or degree (IT or Business IT)
- Completed PRINCE 2 accreditation
- Completed P3O accreditation
- Excellent knowledge of Sharepoint 2010, 2013
- Good knowledge of MS Office with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel within EMEA (for example, CH = Switzerland, Zurich)
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are looking forward to your documents and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.