We are looking for new colleagues to start any time soon.
Senior System Engineer high-performance computing, HPC (f/m)
Application area: IT / Information management
Contract type: permanent
For us counts your performance as well as your personality regardless of age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
- A challenging work environment in a dynamic team
- Interesting IT projects with innovative technologies
- Long-term, high-quality customer relationships
- Attractive bonus rules
- In a global high-performance computing HPC-team you support and expand the high performance and supercomputing capabilities of our enterprise customer. In joint projects with the Research & Development Community, you maximize the value of modern high-performance computing, HPC.
- You develop and recommend innovative products, services and solutions for existing or new requirements and ensure a perfect availability of the HPC.
- You develop testing applications and monitor the systems to ensure the proper operation of the HPC system.
- The administration and continuous optimization of HPC systems is guaranteed by you.
- You implement new processes and ensure smooth operation and compliance with system standards.
- You document all changes and extensions of the HPC systems in the HPC Knowledge Base.
- You have completed your studies of (business) computer science, a technical training in the field of computer science or comparable professional experience.
- You have very good knowledge in high-performance computing, HPC, from configuration to maintenance of batch systems and / or distributed filesystems, DFS.
- In addition to bring ideally experience in dealing with high-performance systems, and high-speed interconnect and a good understanding of network technology.
- You can demonstrate your ability to communicate within projects in English.
- You are willing to learn the German language.
- Project experience
- Analytical thinking
- Communication and empathy
- Professional appearance
- English fluent in spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are looking forward to your documents and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.