Web-Developer (w/m/d) Frontend and Backend
Start: Next possible date
Sector: Development of Websites and Web-Applications
Contract type: Permanent
For us, your performance as well as your personality counts regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or worldview.
We offer for a Full-Stack Web-Developer:
- A challenging working environment in a dynamic team
- Interesting Web Development projects with innovative technologies in the context of long-term, high-quality customer relationships and in-house product development.
Job Responsibility as a Full-Stack Web-Developer:
- You develop program applications for frontend and backend systems
- You generate code with high quality and reliability – strong quality metrics
- You provide the Project Manager with accurate and timely information on the status of your work
- You work together with the Senior Project Management / Software Architect as the main contact person for all relevant topics
- You take responsibility for a project and work independently in a small team
Requirements as a Full-Stack Web-Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science, completed Computer Science vocational training or comparable professional experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of web development
- Cross-browser compatibility considerations and experience with web user interface design
- Independent, structured and methodical working practice
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Professional appearance
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Apache, PHP and MySQL
- You already have several years of professional experience in software development with PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of the integration of web services (Rest / SOAP)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- You have experience with test-driven development
- You have experience with version control systems like Git
Do you feel intrigued and does your professional experience match the requirements? Then we are look forward to receiving your documents by email and to meet you for a first interview.
Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications, irrespective of ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, severity or age.